The Street, Fulking Monthly Rental Of £1,750
- Absolutely Charming Grade II Listed Detached House
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Three bedrooms plus occasional bedroom/study
- Displaying a Wealth of Period Features
- Very Pretty South Facing Garden
- Prominent Situation In Heart of Much Sought After Downland Village
An absolutely charming detached Grade II Listed cottage, beautifully presented and providing accommodation of great charm & character and retaining many period features. Prominently situated in the heart of the much sought after Downland village of Fulking area and with views of the South Downs National Park. Features including inglenook fireplace, latched internal doors, wooden flooring and underfloor heating system to the Kitchen and Conservatory.
Briefly the accommodation includes: Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with exposed timbers and beams and lovely inglenook fireplace with log burner, inner hall, bespoke modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room linking to conservatory, play room/utility and boot room. Principal ensuite bedroom with modern shower/dressing room, family bathroom, bedroom 3, second floor large double bedroom leading through to occasional bedroom/study. Delightful landscaped South facing cottage garden with garden store and shed.
Fulking BN5 9LU
County: West Sussex
Sale Type: Let STC
Ref #: HJB01050