- Well situated & appealing equestrian property
- Attractive & fully modernised and improved 4 bed family house
- Yard with 6 stables, fodder room, sand school (40mx20m)
- Post & rail fenced paddocks. Overall c. 3.20 acres (1.29Ha)
- Peaceful rural location with distant views
- Double garage plus store/utility room with scope for annexe conversion
***Guide Price Range £1,100,000 to £1,150,000*** Carvers comprises a well situated and appealing equestrian property extending to approx. 3.20 acres (1.29 Ha) and including a handsome four-bedroom house occupying a peaceful rural position with lovely Westerly views over its land and neighbouring farmland and woodland. Approached via a long shared private entrance drive, the attractive detached house has been substantially improved by the vendors to afford well presented and finished family accommodation spread over two floors. In addition, there is an adjacent brick and tile garage building previously with consent for part conversion and offer good scope to create a self-contained 1 bedroom annexe (subject to consents).