- Impressive & very good size detached family house
- Enviable semi-rural location on the edge of Henfield Common & walking distance of high street & facilities
- Reception hall, cloakroom, living room, dining room, sitting room, garden room, kitchen/breakfast room with Aga, utility room
- 5 Bedrooms & 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite) & study
- Detached studio cottage with kitchenette and shower room
- 5 car garage, extensive driveway, workshop/further garage
- Glorious garden & grounds, 2 stables & fodder store & adjoining paddocks
- Overall extending to approx. 3.5 acres with distant views including to the South Downs
** GUIDE PRICE RANGE £1,475,000 - £1,525,000 ** Camellias comprises an impressive and very good size family house occupying a very sought after semi-rural location, yet being within convenient walking distance of the village and facilities and lying on the edge of Henfield Common with distant views from parts including to the South Downs. The house with its attractive part rendered and part tile hung elevations is approached by a long private entrance drive initially shared and then leading to its own private electric gated entrance into an extensive paved driveway next to the house and adjacent to the detached substantial garage block with parking for up to 5 cars therein. In addition, and beyond the beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds, the drive continues to a through-garage/workshop building also providing access to the adjoining pasture land with its useful detached timber twin stable and fodder/tractor store building. Furthermore there is an adaptable detached studio cottage with timber elevations under a tiled roof and providing useful ancillary space.
The house has been substantially enlarged and improved by the current owners in their 30 years of ownership. Parts of the grounds are understood to have historically formed the base for a violet and carnation nursery and, with the roots of the house prior to enlargement, having encompassed a former detached studio previously linked to the adjacent period property, Dykes.