- Stunning and well presented four bedroom Grade II listed property
- Situated on the Western periphery of Hurstpierpoint
- Lovely Master Bedroom with contemporary mezzanine Bathroom
- Refitted Kitchen with underfloor heating
- Pretty, well stocked gardens plus Garage and parking
- Numerous character features including an inglenook fireplace
A beautifully presented Grade II listed four bedroom semi-detached property, which is believed to have originally been built in 1460, idyllically situated in a semi-rural location screened by trees and set back from the road the outskirts of this picturesque and highly desirable Sussex village, The property has well-proportioned and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors and has been significantly and sympathetically upgraded by the current owners who have carried out an extensive restoration programme during their time in occupancy since 2010. The home benefits from underfloor heating to the recently refitted kitchen, a wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler located in the shower room, and a detached garage with additional parking located to the rear of the property which is accessed via the neighbouring property's driveway. An abundance of charm and original features includes exposed timber beams and wood panelling throughout, painted wooden latched doors virtually throughout, and a large inglenook style fireplace with oak bressumer in the sitting room. An internal inspection of this charming character property is highly recommended and a virtual tour is available upon request.