- Stunning period semi detached house
- Spacious, well appointed accommodation over three floors
- Large loft room, two bedrooms, modern bathroom
- Many period features such as pine doors and decorative fireplaces
- Pretty, part walled South facing garden
- Single Garage situated nearby
A charming period semi-detached cottage with light and spacious accommodation arranged over three floors and featuring a large loft room and a ground floor reception room with double doors leading to the most attractive South facing cottage style rear garden. The property is situated in a convenient location within easy reach of the village High Street and countryside walks. The current owners have sympathetically improved the cottage in recent years and it now has a wealth of interesting features including stripped wooden timber doors, a handmade country-style kitchen, decorative cast iron fireplaces and a contemporary bathroom, whilst there is engineered wood flooring to the majority of the principle rooms. The cottage has cavity wall insulation and gas central heating. Ideal for downsizers, investors or younger families, the property is offered with no onward chain and an internal inspection is highly recommended.