- Attractive, refurbished semi-detached house
- Light and spacious accommodation
- Three bedrooms plus family bathroom
- Sitting room with woodburner and lovely kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows
- Off-road parking and pretty rear garden with access to local recreation ground
A much improved older style semi-detached house situated in the highly popular village of Albourne and close to the village primary school and recreation ground. The property has been refurbished and altered in recent years, including the installation of a new central heating boiler, rewiring and double glazed windows, plus a contemporary kitchen. The property has light and spacious accommodation over two floors, as well as a pretty, sizeable rear garden with access gate leading to the recreation ground. Decorated in neutral tones throughout, an internal inspection of this charming property is highly recommended.