- Extremely well presented three bedroom semi-detached house
- Situated in a popular modern development
- Extremely well-fitted contemporary kitchen
- Recently refitted cloakroom, bathroom units and gas fired boiler
- Conservatory and pretty rear garden
- Garage and allocated parking space. Newly-laid block paved drive
A beautifully presented semi-detached family house situated on a popular and convenient development of similar properties within easy reach of St Peter's school, Henfield leisure centre and the High Street. The property has been extensively modernised and improved in recent years and includes a recently installed central heating boiler, newly laid drive to the front, refitted cloakroom, kitchen and bathroom, whilst all the windows have been replaced by UPVC double glazed units. All of the recently fitted carpets are included (where fitted), as are the blinds. Other features include a pretty rear garden, useful conservatory and a garage with an additional parking space situated in a block to the rear. All of the rooms have been freshly redecorated in neutral tones, and an internal inspection of this property is highly recommended. Virtual tour to follow.