- Pretty semi-detached late Victorian cottage
- Situated in the popular village of Partridge Green
- Three bedrooms including loft room, large open plan reception space
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Sizeable west facing rear garden
- Off-road parking for one car
An opportunity to purchase a charming late Victorian semi-detached cottage that has been extended on the ground floor and into the roof space to provide good sized, flexible accommodation, with the added benefit of a sizeable west facing rear garden with a summerhouse and workshop, as well as off-road parking for one car. The property has been improved in recent years with the installation of a gas combination boiler plus modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. On the ground floor is a large open plan sitting room and dining room that leads into the kitchen and in turn leads to a rear lobby and bathroom, whilst there are two bedrooms on the first floor, with access from the second bedroom to the attic room that is currently being used as a further double bedroom. An internal inspection is highly recommended.