- Impressive Family House in an Attractive & Accessible Rural Location on the Private Lock Estate
- Affording adaptable & extensive accommodation extending overall to in excess of 5,000 sqft
- Reception hall, 4 reception room, snooker room, large family kitchen with Aga, utility/boot room etc..., gym with sauna; principal ensuite bedroom; guest ensuite bedroom, 3 further bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Heated swimming pool with electric retractable cover
- Detached heated garden studio. 3-bay oak framed car barn & garden outbuildings
- Overall approx. 2 acres of formal garden & grounds
Lock Farm House comprises an impressive, large and individual family house occupying an attractive & accessible rural location on the private Lock Estate. The very spacious and practical family home affords flexible accommodation spread over two floors presented with quality fittings throughout and with extensive fitted cupboards. The external elevations of the house comprise carefully detailed brickwork and with numerous French doors allowing easy access for great indoor/outdoor living. The roof of reclaimed clay tiles is interspersed with dormer windows to the spacious upstairs accommodation.
The front door leads from the entrance porch into a central reception hall with double doors through to the formal dining room. Adjacent to this is the double aspect large family kitchen/breakfast room with wooden fitted units and large blue Aga with electric module for easy cooking during the warmer summer months. There is a large central island and, in front of the double doors to the garden, space for a large dining table. Off the kitchen is a very practical pantry/secondary kitchen with separate boiler room and wc; through to a utility room plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, separate external access. Adjacent is a gym, shower room and sauna. This part of the house offers good scope as an ancillary or separate independent annexe. The house also benefits from two large and good height attic spaces thought to offer potential for up to three additional bedrooms, subject to planning and usual consents.