- Impressive small farm occupying an accessible rural location with high specification farmhouse (Agricultural Occupancy Condition) along with secondary accommodation, extensive outbuildings, & attractive land
- The farm house: Entrance hall, cloaks/bathroom, drawing room, Clive Christian fitted kitchen/dining room, office, utility room, 3 ground floor double bedrooms (1 ensuite) & first floor principle bedroom suite with bedroom, bathroom & dressing room plus roof terrace (c. 3940 sq. ft)
- 2 bedroom modern static home (c. 666 sq. ft); 1 bedroom poolside apartment (c.591 sq. ft)
- Swimming pool & terrace, garaging, long private entrance drive
- Extensive barns comprising stable yard with 10 brick & tile boxes, further 2 timber built stable stores; 5-bay steel portal framed barn (c. 100' x 50') with enclosed & secure storage & additional stabling; 4-bay steel portal framed barn (c. 80' x 40') 6-bay steel portal framed barn (c. 120' x 60') with enclosed secure storage area and mezzanine
- Gently sloping pasture fields divided into to 3 main paddocks with field shelters. Overall approximately 22 acres (8.90Ha).
Westridge Place comprises an impressive small farm extending overall to approximately 22 acres (8.90Ha) and being approached along a long private entrance drive with attractive adjoining pasture land. The farm includes a good size detached chalet style farmhouse built within the last 20 years and exceptionally well presented and fitted to a very high standard, plus good secondary accommodation and extensive outbuildings of more than 15,400 sq.ft and considered to offer great potential for mixed uses (subject to any necessary consents).
With external elevations of brick work with red brick dressings under a primarily clay tiled roof with decorative courses and with Upvc modern double glazed units throughout, the bright and spacious accommodation to the house benefits from LPG fired central heating with additional electric underfloor heating to parts. The property is approached by an impressive electric gated long private entrance drive leading from Wineham Lane and winding its way through the parklike pasture land bordering either side of the drive and terminating at an extensive tarmacadam parking and turning area adjacent to the house, buildings and open bay garage with outside cloakroom and office.
Steps lead from the drive to the farmhouse into the entrance porch with stone paved floor and a pair of part glazed wood doors lead into the reception hall with porcelain tiled floor, door to bathroom comprising luxury Villeroy and Boch fittings including deep bath and tiled surround with porcelain floor and fully tiled walls, w.c., shower cubicle with steam jets, twin wash hand basins within fitted vanity top and twin heated towel rails. The drawing room is a fine and large main reception room including fireplace with intricate surround and fitted with gas fired and with decorative coving and ceiling roses as well as two pairs of French doors leading out to the swimming pool terrace and garden.
The kitchen/dining room is an equally impressive and large double aspect room at the heart of the home and fitted to a very high standard with Clive Christian kitchen fittings including granite work surfaces with sink unit, extensive range of wall units including cupboards, drawers, integrated appliances including fridge separate Gaggenau larder fridge-freezer, Miele dishwasher, larder units, concealed dustbin, wine racks, display cupboards and shelving, chimney corner housing Falcon range cooker with extractor over, polished porcelain tiled floor, central island breakfast bar unit and matching dining table and furniture to kitchen. Under stairs cupboard including lagged copper hot waster cylinder, door to staircase to first floor and door to South facing study also with porcelain tiled floor, fitted oak desk unit further cupboards and shelving and part glazed door to open fronted rear porch with LPG fired boiler to one side.
From the kitchen/dining room a door leads through to an inner hall with matching tiled floor and doors to a utility room with tiled floor and range of fitted units with worktops cupboards and drawers below and part cupboards over, plumbing for two washing machines and two dryers, sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Bedroom four is South facing and with an inner lobby thence leading to bedroom three which is also South facing with a full range of fitted wardrobes and with further dressing table drawer unit. Bedroom two includes an extensive range of fitted wardrobes and modern ensuite bathroom with porcelain tiled floor and fully tiled walls, Villeroy & Boch fittings including shower cubicle, bath with hair shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.