- Stunning build opportunity with downland views on edge of the popular village of Hurstpierpoint
- Spectacular Southerly views of the South Downs
- Convenient proximity to Hurstpierpoint High Street, bus stop & Hassocks train station
- Consent for c. 1,800 sq ft dwelling
- Overall site area of approximately 0.25 of an acre.
A sensational semi-rural building plot occupying a South facing position on the edge of the popular village of Hurstpierpoint. Tott Lane is a private no through road that runs off the Hassocks Road, just to the East of Hurstpierpoint. The overall building plot extends to approximately 0.25 of an acre and benefits from planning consent for a c. 1,800 sq ft single dwelling with front driveway for parking and a sloped landscaped South facing garden. Planning consent was initially granted in 2015 by Mid Sussex District Council, and then later updated to increase the footprint and improve accommodation under planning references DM/17/2039 and DM/18/0855. There is also a pending application under planning reference DM/21/1865 slightly altering the layout, and the plans for which are seen in these particulars. Further information available on the Mid Sussex District Council Planning portal.