- Handsome Grade II Listed period farmhouse with good potential for further refurbishment and occupying a desirable rural location on the edge of a traditional country estate.
- With attractive outlook over its own land & adjoining pasture land and woodland forming part of the Estate.
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, sitting room, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room & stores. cellar. 4 bedrooms, bathroom & shower to the first floor.
- Attractive private garden with driveway & adjoining gently sloping paddock with part stream frontage.
- Extending overall to approximately 3.60 acres (1.46 Ha).
Frithknowle is a handsome period farmhouse set in c. 3.62 acres and situated on the edge of the South Lodge country estate and occupying a desirable rural location to the North of Cowfold village and South-East of the old market town of Horsham. The house includes an attractive mixture of elevations including brick fronted Georgian addition to the South side with deep sash windows and external elevations of brick under a Horsham stone pitched roof and with later 17th Century or earlier origin oak framed building with a mixture of brick work, part tile hanging, part exposed framing and roof covered in a combination of clay tiles and slate and with impressive central brick chimney stack with former bread oven and inglenook fireplace within the house.
The house has been on the Estate for many decades and let out to different occupiers and now offers the opportunity for an incoming owner-occupier to sympathetically renovate and improve the house to their own requirements and including potential extensions to meet modern family needs and subject of course to all planning and Listed Building regulations and consents.