- Handsome Grade II Listed farmhouse (c. 2,209sqft) with great potential for refurbishment & set in attractive garden & paddock, together with an extensive range of outbuildings (c. 3,820sqft) considered to offer great potential for alternative uses or development (subject to all necessary consents).
- Farmhouse affording garden room/hall, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room/rear hall, study, cloakroom, drawing room, living/dining room. 3 double bedrooms, shower room & attic/potential 4th bedroom. Garden with pretty pond & outhouses.
- Former Sussex Barn with attached former stables, workshop, stores, carport & garage, plus separate 3-bay Atcost barn.
- Extending overall to approx. 2.6 acres (1.05 Ha).
- Occupying an attractive and accessible rural location with distant views & being within 2.5 miles of Southwater & 3.75 miles of Horsham.
Offered for sale on the open market for the first time in over 60 years, Jackrells Farm comprises a handsome Grade II Listed detached farmhouse occupying an attractive accessible rural location off a minor country lane between the hamlet of Copsale and the expanded former village of Southwater which lies within 2.5 miles and within 3.75 miles of the old market town of Horsham.
In addition to the farmhouse that offers great potential for improvement and refurbishment and which is set within a very pretty garden, there are an extensive range of traditional and newer former farm buildings accessible by different entrances and which are considered to offer great potential for conversion/alternative uses, either ancillary to the farmhouse, or potentially as an individual unit(s) and subject to all necessary planning and Listed Building consents that may be applicable.