- "A Stunning Rural Idyll " : A beautiful barn conversion occupying a sensational rural spot within the South Downs National Park with stunning rural views & including to a wide breadth of the South Downs.
- With very appealing accommodation (c.3,569sqft) finished to a high standard and with ancillary accommodation options.
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, living/dining room with mezzanine study, garden room/office, sitting/family room, utility room, sun room, principal bedroom suite, guest ensuite bedroom, gym, family bathroom, ensuite bedroom 3 & bedroom 4.
- Private entrance drive to 3-bay oak framed garage/workshop. Detached 2 horse stable block with fodder room and consent for conversion to 1 bedroom annexe.
- Delightful gardens with pond. Equi-rubber surfaced manége. Adjoining paddocks with field shelter. Areas of young broadleaf tree planting.
- Extending overall to approximately 12 acres (4.86 Ha.)
PRICE RANGE £2,000,000 - £2,100,000. The property represents a very rare opportunity in the South-East of England to find such a special and unspoilt rural position with the beautifully presented barn conversion occupying an extremely desirable rural location within the South Downs National Park approached by a long private entrance drive and set a perfect distance from the Downs to offer stunning views of a wide breadth of the Downs and as well as over adjoining countryside in all directions.
The property extends overall to approximately 12 acres (4.86 Ha) with the attractive period barn believed to originally date to c. 1860 and converted and extended since 1994 to include mellow elevations of part flint, brickwork and weather boarding under slate covered pitched roofs and including associated outbuildings with garaging/workshop and detached stable block which also benefits from consent for conversion to a smart one bedroom annexe with planned impressive West facing full glazed gable end to take advantage of the views to Chanctonbury Ring.
Offered for sale for the first time in some 27 years, the property offers flexibility for an incoming purchaser seeking family accommodation with areas to also work from home and in addition to the potential ancillary accommodation options and all taking advantage of the stunning position with miles of off-road walking, mountain biking and riding from the immediately accessible footpaths and nearby public bridleway linking to local routes as well as heading South to the Downs and the South Downs Way with its extensive recreational opportunities.