- A handsome semi-detached late Victorian/early Edwardian house occupying an enviable South facing position with stunning views to a wide breadth of the South Downs.
- Affording well-proportioned accommodation with scope for further modernisation as well as extension (subject to consents).
- Garden room/entrance hall, dining room, inner hall with cloakroom, South facing living room, kitchen/breakfast room with Aga, rear hall/utility area, study/bedroom 3.
- To the first floor, two good size double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes and distant views, bathroom.
- Outside: front driveway with parking for 2 cars & single garage. Attractive rear garden with old outhouse.
- Desirable semi-rural location within 1.75 miles of Steyning.
* Guide Price Range £650,000 - £675,000* Little Nash comprises a handsome semi-detached late Victorian/early Edwardian house occupying an enviable semi-rural location within 1.75 miles of the old market town of Steyning in a South facing position with lovely outlook to a wide breadth of the South Downs. The house affords well-proportioned accommodation spread over two floors and with later additions and alterations as well as scope for further modernisation and extension with consent having previously been granted (in 1978 ref 324/ST/78) to create a further bedroom over the single garage and dining room addition.