- Appealing 1950s built 3 bedroom detached house
- Enviable semi-rural position on the edge of Steyning
- Great potential for refurbishment & extension, subject to consents
- Beautiful large rear garden & wide open front garden plus potential paddock area
- Attractive outlook to front & rear. OVERALL APPROX. 3 ACRES
- Garage & parking for several cars
An appealing detached house, built around 1952 SET IN APPROX 3 ACRES (1.21 Ha), with attractive rural outlook to both the front and rear and occupying an accessible and desirable position on the Northern edge of the popular old market town of Steyning. Having been in the same family’s ownership since being built, the property now offers a great opportunity for an incoming buyer to modernise and improve to their own requirements and with good potential to extend, subject to the necessary consents. The house, with its pitched and hipped tiled roof with its distinctive eyebrow dormers and leaded light windows, includes walls of white painted brick and with peak views to the South Downs from parts of the property and being a convenient distance from the town centre as well as countryside walks.