- A pretty older style cottage that has been extended
- Ground floor bathroom. Snug/reception room.
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room with roof lantern and family/second sitting room area
- Double glazed windows. Gas central heating
- Off road parking. East facing rear garden
- Useful roof space that has been boarded and carpeted
An opportunity to purchase a delightful older style end terrace cottage that has been extended to the side and rear in recent years and now has the added benefit of a lovely open plan kitchen/dining room with family/second sitting room and a roof lantern. There is an entrance hall, further reception room/snug at the front of the property, and a contemporary fitted bathroom also on the ground floor. There are two good sized bedrooms on the first floor, with the second bedroom having access to the roof space that has been boarded and carpeted, Velux window. Other features include a private drive, double glazed windows, gas central heating fired by a combination boiler and latched internal doors throughout. An internal inspection of this charming cottage is highly recommended.