- One Bedroom First Floor Retirement Apartment
- Magnificent Views Across Open Countryside
- Sheltered South Facing Private Balcony
- Guest Suite & Communal Lounge
- Extremely Well Maintained & Landscaped Gardens
- Free Parking for Residents & Visitors
ALL SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED ON THIS VACANT APARTMENT A conveniently located first floor warden-assisted retirement apartment, situated at the southern edge of Henfield village with well-proportioned accommodation and featuring a private balcony that enjoys magnificent views across surrounding countryside to the South Downs beyond. Communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom. Communal sitting room and kitchen area, and a facility to accommodate family and friends in the guest bedroom and shower room. There are alarm pull cords linked directly to the on-call wardens in case of emergency (they are there to assist and on site every day of the year, but are not medically trained). There are both stairs and lifts to the first and second floors.