- Handsome detached period village house
- Highly convenient location
- Spacious accommodation over three floors
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms and cellar with well
- Wealth of exposed beams & Inglenook fireplace
- Cottage style South facing rear garden with parking
A charming detached PERIOD house dating from 1731, being Grade II Listed, situated in a CONVENIENT and sought after position in Golden Square, close to the High Street and countryside. Affording bright and spacious well-proportioned accommodation with many period FEATURES, including fireplace, beamed ceilings and walls and attractive cottage garden with PARKING. On the ground floor there is an entrance lobby, sitting room/dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, cloakroom and cellar. On the first floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Second floor, further bedroom and en-suite bathroom. Cottage style walled and paved south facing rear garden with paved terrace area and parking.