- Occupying an enviable, South facing, rural position with extensive views towards the South Downs
- Extremely well presented country house with bright & airy & adaptable accommodation including potential annexe (overall c. 4,064sqft).
- Reception Hall cloakroom, living/garden room, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, rear hall, utility room/second kitchen & second cloakroom
- Principal ensuite bedroom, 3 further double bedrooms & family bathroom. 5th bedroom/potential annexe with shower room & store room off
- Electric gated private entrance drive & integral garage/workshop, 2-bay open garage. Modern insulated workshop barn
- Attractive gardens & grounds extending overall to c. 1.5 acres (0.61Ha) including pretty feature pond.
Lower Knowle comprises very well presented and spacious detached country house occupying an enviable South facing rural position with wide and far reaching Southerly views to the South Downs and initially over adjoining pasture land. The bright and airy accommodation to the house is spread over two floors and from the original construction (believed to have been in the second half of the last century), the house has been extended at different times and including during the current vendors' ownership of the last 10 years including a large first floor addition to the West side. This creates a 5th bedroom with scope to be adapted as potential self-contained ancillary accommodation encompassing a first floor shower room and store room off the large bedroom with its superb views and with ground floor utility room and cloakroom which could potentially be adapted to a self-contained kitchen.