- Attractive pasture farm of c. 43.75 acres ( 17.70 Ha.)
- Available for sale as a whole or in 2 lots - LOT 1 & 2 - SOLD
- LOT 1: 4 bed farmhouse & adj., woodland & pasture, c. 5.75 ac. OIRO £800,000 - SOLD
- LOT 2: Farmstead existing building & consent for replacement dwelling, approx. 38 ac. OIRO £800,000 - SOLD
- Attractive rural location with direct bridleway access
- Gently sloping pasture land with long river frontage & mixed broadleaf woodland
FARM WITH FARMHOUSE & SECOND DWELLING/BUILDING PLOT, PLUS LAND - AVAILABLE FOR SALE AS A WHOLE OR IN 2 LOTS (LOT 2 - UNDER OFFER): Baystone Farm occupies an attractive rural location to the North of the small rural village of Itchingfield and situated to the edge of Christ's Hospital School and estate to which parts of the farm enjoy an attractive outlook over which include the iconic water tower and cluster of buildings. The farm extends overall to approximately 43.75 acres (17.70 Ha) with gently undulating pasture land surrounding the farmstead which is accessed by the continuation of the farm drive leading from Mill Lane and passing the existing 4 bedroom farmhouse and thence terminating in the yard with its range of mixed farm and outbuildings together with separate single storey dwelling converted from a former dairy and with the benefit of planning consent for demolition and the erection of a replacement 3 bedroom dwelling as approved by Horsham District Council on the 15th May 2018 under application reference: DC/18/0382.