- A beautifully presented and good size family house (c. 3,400sqft).
- Occupying a peaceful rural location with land and far reaching views
- Affording bright & spacious accommodation: entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room with Aga, utility room, 4 reception rooms. Principal ensuite bedroom, guest ensuite bedroom, 3 further bedrooms & bathroom.
- Attractive gardens with heated swimming pool & rural outlook
- Post & rail fenced paddocks with field shelter.
- Driveway with scope for garaging (subject to consents). Outbuildings.
- Extending overall to approx. 4 acres (1.62 Ha).
GUIDE PRICE RANGE £1.45m-£1.5m. A beautifully presented and good size family house (c. 3,400sqft) which occupies a peaceful rural location in a non-isolated position with distant rural views, in particular to the North and East and over the property's adjoining garden and post & rail fenced paddocks and thence to neighbouring countryside. The handsome farmhouse which sits in overall grounds of c. 4 acres is originally believed to date from the Georgian period with substantial later additions within the last 60 years and including within the current vendors' ownership of approximately 30 years when they have extended and improved the property as a whole to now create a wonderful family home.