- Most attractive Grade II listed period cottage
- 16'7 refitted kitchen/dining room
- Good size sitting room with inglenook fireplace
- Two good size bedrooms and refitted shower room
- Ample off-road parking and mature gardens
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
A most charming Grade II listed end terrace period cottage situated opposite the Rothery Field and within easy reach of the village High Street. The property has been exceptionally well maintained in recent years and offers extremely well presented accommodation over two floors, including a good size sitting room, a modern kitchen/dining room, two good size bedrooms and a modern shower room on the first floor. There are numerous period features including an inglenook fireplace, brick floors to the ground floor rooms, latched internal doors, and exposed wall and ceiling timbers, whilst the property also has the benefit of multi paned double glazed windows, gas central heating, plus ample off-road parking and mature gardens. There is no onward chain, and an internal inspection is highly recommended.