- Lovely Grade II listed detached character cottage
- Situated in the heart of the South Downs National Park
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen & conservatory
- Period features including exposed timbers and cellar
- Quadruple garage with games room, workshop & WC. Off road parking
- Lovely tiered, mature gardens with outstanding views
An utterly charming 3 bedroom DETACHED COUNTRY COTTAGE with breathtaking VIEWS and situated in a highly sought after HAMLET within the SOUTH DOWNS NATIONAL PARK. This glorious Grade II listed property has sizeable tiered cottage gardens and a quadruple garage block with store room, games room and WC. The cottage itself has a wealth of original features that includes exposed wall and ceiling timbers, and a delightful through Sitting Room with lots of character, including exposed timbers, a wood burner in the fireplace and double doors leading to a conservatory. Situated next to the renowned Shepherd & Dog public house, the cottage is also close to excellent walking and riding. An internal inspection is highly recommended.