- "The Best of Both Worlds" : Betwixt country & village
- Occupying an enviable position with fine rural views, yet within 1/4 of a mile of the desirable village of Slinfold
- A handsome period house of Victorian origin with very well presented, bright & airy accommodation with fine views:
- Sitting room, dining room, living room, cloaks/shower room, kitchen/breakfast room with Aga, utility room, principle bedroom & bathroom, 4 further double bedrooms & family shower room, study
- Attractive gardens & grounds including paddock and outbuilding
- Extending Overall to approx. 1.3 acres (0.53Ha)
**GUIDE PRICE RANGE £1,125,000 to £1,175,000** "BETWIXT VILLAGE & COUNTRY": Clapgate House is a handsome 5 bedroom detached family house, originally of Victorian origin with subsequent additions and having been greatly improved and modernised by the current vendors in the last 10 years to offer very well presented, bright and airy accommodation spread over two floors and with particularly fine rural outlook over adjoining farmland and countryside. A key feature of the property is its enviable semi-rural position being located on a quiet private lane (terminating at a private country house), immediately accessible to beautiful countryside walks and within very convenient walking distance of the popular small village of Slinfold including St. Peter's Parish Church, Church of England primary school, popular village store and a pub.