- Beautiful barn conversion nestling on the edge of the South Downs in the National Park with lovely views
- With stunning accommodation combining a great twist of centuries of character with modern comforts:
- Impressive vaulted living room, cloakroom, Poggenpohl modern fitted kitchen/dining room, principal ensuite bedroom, 2 further ensuite double bedrooms, oak framed twin garage & office with cloakroom
- Superb landscaped gardens extending to approx, 0.90 of an acre (0.36 Ha) overall including private driveway
- Adjoining pasture land available for sale by separate negotiation including:
- LOT 2: approx. 3.50 acres (1.42 Ha) pasture directly joining to the North. Guide Price £100,000
- LOT 3: approx. 6.75 acres (2.73 Ha) pasture to North-West. Price Range £100,000-£120,000
BEAUTIFUL BARN CONVERSION NESTLING ON EDGE OF DOWNS & WITH ADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE: PRICE RANGE £1,150,000 -£1,195,000. West Barn occupies a fabulous rural spot in the South Downs National Park with lovely downland outlook from a peaceful, but non-isolated, setting amongst a cluster of period buildings formerly forming part of the historic Parham Estate and now converted into a selection of high quality residential units with adjoining land. The stylish barn conversion sits within beautiful landscaped gardens offering great al-fresco dining areas and lightly shaded lower areas with mixed fruit and other tree planting and thence adjoining further areas of pasture land which are available for sale by separate negotiation and guide price.