- Charming conversion of detached period coach house
- 2-3 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms & 3 bath/shower rooms
- Delightful gardens including orchard & pond
- Accommodation of great character
- Desirable semi-rural location
A charming conversion of detached period coach house that was converted and extended by the current owners during the last 40 years and following the division of the property from the adjacent former family property at the Old Rectory, a short distance along Church Lane. The attractive building includes a mixture of part flint, brick and part weather boarded elevations under slate roofing and offers accommodation of great character spread over two floors with potential for further enlargement, subject to the necessary consents, and taking advantage of the desirable semi-rural location with its distant rural views from parts.