- Charming and beautifully presented detached country cottage
- Entrance hall/study, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, utility room &, cloakroom
- Principal ensuite bedroom, 2 further bedrooms & bathroom. Ultrafast Broadband
- Plans drafted for impressive potential extension (subject to planning)
- Oak framed double garage and parking area
- Good size garden, orchard & paddock area with river frontage. Overall c. 0.65 ac.
- Lovely rural location & outlook
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £745,000-£785,000. Kings Cottage is a charming and beautifully presented detached country cottage situated at the heart of the former West Grinstead Park Estate in a lovely rural location with views over adjoining farmland from parts and together with an adjoining paddock area. The period cottage has undergone extensive refurbishment over the last 15 years and affords well appointed accommodation of character spread over two floors with the benefit of period and modern features. The owners have also had architect plans and illustrations prepared (but have not applied for planning) for a potential extension to create a fabulous and light semi-open plan family kitchen/dining/living space and an impressive master bedroom suite over with vaulted roof and large picture window to the gable end to take best advantage of the lovely rural outlook.
The cottage sits in a good size and pretty garden overlooking its paddock area stretching down to the lower lying River Adur and with lovely outlook to adjoining pasture and woodland and the Parish Church. From the lane, there is a gated driveway to a smart oak framed double open garage with side log store, garden shed and separately fenced orchard area.