- Charming detached four bedroom house
- Constructed, we understand, around 1915
- Situated in a highly sought after hamlet
- Four reception rooms plus kitchen/breakfast room & utility
- Delightful gardens totalling approx. 0.4333 of an acre (tbv)
- Long private driveway plus single garage & further garage/store
- Dates of viewing days to be confirmed
SALE AGREED BY H J BURT ***Guide Range £850,000 to £875,000*** A charming detached four bedroom property constructed, we understand, around 1915, situated in a highly sought after hamlet with stunning gardens including a west facing rear garden backing onto open fields. The property has light and spacious accommodation over two floors that includes a fine family room with a delightful outlook over the rear garden, plus three further reception rooms, a utility/cloakroom and a kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor are four bedrooms, the main bedroom having an en-suite shower room, plus family bathroom. Outside is a long gravel driveway accessed by a five bar gate and leading to a pair of brick built garages. This is the first time the property has been marketed in almost fifty years, and an internal inspection is highly recommended.