- Handsome detached Grade II Listed former farmhouse
- Living/dining room, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, 5 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Beautiful mature gardens with brook & pond
- Driveway to outhouse with scope to create cart lodge/barn (STC)
- Accessible rural location
- Extending overall to approx. 0.5 acre (0.20 Ha)
***Guide Range £775,000 to £825,000*** A 5 BEDROOM handsome Grade II Listed former farmhouse full of great character and with beautiful mature garden extending overall to APPROX HALF AN ACRE. Occupying an accessible rural location at Broadford Bridge in the parish of West Chiltington and located between Ashington village (with A24 connection) and the large village of Billingshurst with its good range of facilities and mainline railway station, approximately 3.5 miles to the North-West. The very appealing farmhouse has been in the same family's ownership for over 20 years and was formerly the farmhouse to the adjoining Brook House Farm. The vendors plan to relocate to another part of the farm to redevelop a farm building and consequently there is NO FORWARD CHAIN.