- An Extremely Well Presented First Floor Warden-Assisted Retirement Flat
- Light and Spacious Accommodation
- Large Private Balcony with Outstanding South & Westerly Views
- Electric Night Storage Heating
- Recently Refitted Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Communal Facilities including Entryphone System and Emergency Alarm Pull Cords
A well-presented and conveniently located first floor Warden-assisted retirement apartment, situated at the southern edge of Henfield village with well-proportioned accommodation and featuring a large private balcony that enjoys magnificent views across surrounding countryside to the South Downs beyond. Communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom. Communal sitting room and kitchen area, and a facility to accommodate family and friends in the guest bedroom and shower room. There are alarm pull cords linked directly to the on-call warden in case of emergency whilst there are both stairs and lifts to the first and second floors.