- Period barn for conversion
- Living rm, kitchen/dining rm, bathrm, 2 double bedrms & e/s shower
- Garden areas & private drive
- Adjoining paddock
- Accessible rural location
- Overall approx. 2 acres (0.81Ha)
FOR CONVERSION: An attractive 3-bay timber framed Sussex Barn with single storey addition to the front together with an adjoining pasture field, extending overall to approx. 2 acres (0.81Ha). The barn benefits from planning consent granted by Horsham District Council on 16th August 2018 (ref. DC/18/2888) for "change of use an agricultural building to a two storey dwelling". Indicative drawings for the proposed conversion are appended to show ground floor accommodation including an open plan living room and hallway, kitchen/dining room, bathroom and, to the first floor, part galleried landing/study area leading to two double bedrooms including ensuite shower room to the main bedroom.