- Staggered end terrace property
- Part of a popular retirement development for the over 55s
- Level walk to the High Street. Views
- 2 Bedrooms, kitchen, shower room and bathroom
- Gas central heating. Timber framed double glazing
- Private West facing patio. Extensive communal grounds
A lovely 2 bedroom staggered END TERRACE RETIREMENT PROPERTY forming part of a popular development of WARDEN ASSISTED homes for the over 55s within level WALKING DISTANCE of the High Street. Features include a living room with sliding patio doors to the rear garden, kitchen, ground floor bedroom 2/dining room, ground floor shower room, gas central heating, alarm pull cords linked to 'on call' wardens and a small private west facing garden in addition to the extensive and delightful communal gardens. There are Westerly VIEWS from the rear of the property over The Rothery field and the surrounding countryside towards the South Downs. The property forms part of a small block of exclusive retirement apartment, bungalows and terraced houses situated on the southern edge of the village, and the main block itself offers communal sitting room and kitchen area, along with the facility to accommodate family and friends in the guest bedroom and shower room. There is no onward chain and an internal inspection is highly recommended.