- Attractive semi-detached house in need of some redecoration
- Situated in a highly sought-after, yet convenient location
- Sitting room, kitchen/diner and conservatory
- Three bedrooms, cloakroom and bathroom
- Double glazing and gas central heating. PV Solar panels.
- Private drive and garage. Westerly rear garden
A most attractive semi-detached house constructed approximately 30 years ago and situated in a highly desirable close of similar properties within easy reach of the village High Street. The property has good family accommodation over two floors that includes a sitting room, kitchen/dining room that leads into a conservatory, three first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom. Other features include double glazed windows, a gas central heating system fired by a boiler installed in 2018, PV solar panels installed around 2010, a private driveway and garage, together with a secluded west facing rear garden. Although in need of some redecoration, the property is considered ideal for families, downsizers or indeed buy-to-let investors and we would envisage that a figure of around £1100 to £1200 pcm could be achieved.