- Spacious detached family house
- Situated in the favoured West End Lane
- Close to countryside walks
- Stunning south facing rear garden
- Private driveway and garage
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
An opportunity to purchase a handsome DETACHED family house In NON ESTATE Position on the Western outskirts of Henfield. Bridge House was built during the late 1960s and is believed to be the original show home for the nearby Beechings development. The property has SPACIOUS accommodation on two floors that includes a Sitting/Dining Room leading to a Dining Room/Conservatory, FOUR BEDROOMS and a Family Bathroom. The property has a pretty, well stocked REAR GARDEN with a SOUTHERLY ASPECT that measures approximately 138 ft. in length and has a pleasant outlook from rooms overlooking the rear garden, glimpses of the South Downs. To the front of the property is a newly laid private drive leading to the Integral Single Garage. An internal inspection is highly recommended.