- Accessible small farm
- With planning consent for a new agricultural unit including new access drive, barns & mobile home
- Approaching 18 acres (7.3 Ha).
- Extensive road frontage
- Gently sloping land to neighbouring woodland & ghyll with extensive Southerly views to the South Downs
- Initial groundworks for drive & barns having commenced & with new water supply connection
- Land due to be grass seeeded in Spring 2019
Set on the edge of the popular rural village of Wineham, the land offers a good opportunity to create a new agricultural unit with planning permission having been passed for a new farm complex including two agricultural barns and a mobile home served by a new access track leading from Wineham Lane. The initial groundworks for the formation of this drive and new farm complex have commenced and offering a great opportunity for an incoming purchaser to progress with their groundworks and construction of the farm buildings and proposed three bedroom mobile home unit. Mains water has been connected. Planning consent was granted by Mid Sussex District Council on 6th November 2017 under planning reference: DM/17/3604 for the proposed new agricultural unit including two agricultural buildings and a temporary 5 year consent for a mobile home to serve the farm unit and encompassing security gates to the existing access off Wineham Lane and a revised layout to the originally consented farm complex under the earlier planning consent: DM/17/1786. A copy of this latest planning consent and excerpts of the approved drawings are appended to these details and with further copies of the plans being available by searching on Mid Sussex District Council Planning's portal by inserting the appropriate planning references numbers.