- Appealing building plot in a semi-rural location
- On edge of popular village of Ashurst with outlook over adjoining fields
- Consent for 4-5 bedroom detached house to replace part demolished bungalow.
- Piling and footings having been installed for proposed new dwelling
- Double garage also constructed with former stables/studio building to the rear
- Very attractive garden. Extending overall to approx. 0.5 ac.
CONSENTED BUILDING PLOT: Cedar Cottage represents an increasingly rare opportunity to acquire a semi-rural building plot for a handsome new detached house extending overall to approximately 290 square meters. Planning consent was granted by Horsham District Council on 12th April 2017 (ref. DC/17/0479) for the demolition of THE existing single storey dwelling and the replacement with A two storey dwelling and extracts of that planning consent and accompanying drawings are appended to these details and with further plans being available on the Horsham District Council planning portal.
Parts of Cedar Cottage have been demolished to make way for the new building and completion of the groundworks, whilst parts of the bungalow remaining and are still being occupied. The piling and foundations for the proposed building have been installed ready for an incoming purchaser to progress with the main building works and to potentially adapt the plans to their own particular requirements and subject to any necessary consents.
Adjacent to the proposed replacement dwelling consent was passed for a new two-bay timber framed garage that has now been constructed and with the intention of creating a driveway to the front. To the rear of the garage is an existing building forming a range of former stables/studio space.
A particular feature of the property is the attractive garden with areas of lawn and mixed planting and pretty pond to one corner and with lovely outlook to the North over adjoining pasture land and countryside. Overall the plot extends to approximately 0.5 acre.