- Beautifully presented semi-detached house
- Sitting room, kitchen/dining room with modern units, utility room.
- PVCu double glazing, Gas central heating
- Conveniently situated for local amenities
- Rear lobby. Modern fitted bathroom. 3 bedrooms
- Pretty gardens and ample off road parking
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 1930s 3 bedroom SEMI-DETACHED house that has been sympathetically RESTORED with bright and spacious rooms over two floors that includes a modern fitted kitchen/dining room with cream high gloss fronted units and wooden worksurfaces and double doors leading to the secluded patio area. Also on the ground floor is an elegant sitting room with a stone open fireplace, a modern, fully tiled bathroom and a useful UTILITY ROOM. On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms, two of which have open cast iron fireplaces. The property occupies a CORNER PLOT that includes pretty gardens and ample gated PARKING for several cars. There are panelled internal doors, skirting boards and PVCu double glazed windows throughout, plantation shutters to the front windows, whilst the Baxi gas combination boiler provides central heating and hot water. An internal inspection of this lovely family home is highly recommended.