- Attractive semi-detached bungalow
- Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, conservatory
- 2 double bedrooms & shower room. Attic with potential (stc)
- Good size South facing garden
- Driveway to single garage
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- No forward chain
An attractive semi-detached bungalow being part of a larger area of residential development of bungalows and chalet originally believed to have been built in the 1960’s on the East side of the popular village of Partridge Green. With bright and airy accommodation including entrance porch to entrance hall with hatch to attic with potential for conversion (subject to all consents), living room, two double bedrooms, shower room and kitchen/breakfast room leading to conservatory. The bungalow benefits from upvc double glazed units and gas central heating.
There is an area of part paved front garden with side driveway leading to a single garage (with electric up and over door) and then with good size South facing garden with lawn, terrace area and potential vegetable garden/greenhouse or garden shed space to one side.
No forward chain.