- Beautifully presented & handsome Grade II Listed farmhouse
- Accommodation of great character incl. 3 rec rooms, kitchen/breakfast rm, 4 beds & 2 baths
- Detached studio with potential for ancillary uses (STC)
- Fine oak & tiled garage/workshop/stable outbuilding also with good potential (STC)
- Private drive, gardens, grounds & paddock. Overall approx. 3.6 acres (1.46 Ha)
- Extensive views across its own ground & adjoining countryside to the South Downs National Park
- Accessible edge of village rural location
***Guide Price Range £995,000 to £1,050,000*** Barrow Hill Farm comprises a beautifully presented and handsome detached period former farmhouse, Listed Grade II and believed to originally date to the 15th C. and with later additions to now offer a home of considerable character and charm. This includes extensive light oak beams and timbers, in particular to the older timber framed sections of the building and fine inglenook fireplaces to the reception rooms together with wood flooring and tilling to several rooms. Externally, the house includes a mixture of attractive elevations of exposed oak framing with brickwork and plaster panelling in between, plus sections of part tile hanging and with the pitched and largely hipped roof covered in handmade clay tiles including forming a cat-slide to the rear and South elevations.
The farmhouse occupies an accessible location on the rural edge of the popular village of Henfield, within walking distance of shops and facilities and yet enjoying some wonderful South-Westerly views across its own very attractive gardens, grounds and pastureland to the South Downs National Park.