- Eight year old detached family house with views over the surrounding countryside
- Quietly situated on a popular development close to countryside walks
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating, double glazed windows.
- Sunny South facing garden and garage
- No onward chain, Viewing highly recommended
A most attractive double-fronted detached family house constructed by Charles Church approximately eight years ago of brick elevations under a tiled roof and occupying a lovely position on the edge of a popular development with views over adjoining farmland. The well-proportioned accommodation is arranged over two floors with an entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, triple aspect sitting room, kitchen, dining room, utility room on the ground floor. Whilst the first floor has a master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a pretty front garden, side access and an enclosed South facing rear garden with patio and lawn. Other benefits include gas central heating, double-glazing and the remainder of a 10 year structure guarantee. The property is offered with no ongoing chain and internal inspection is highly recommended.