- An excellent South facing semi-rural building plot with consent for six semi-detached houses, each of 3 bedrooms & circa 1,277 sqft (118.6 sqm) including garaging.
- Each house to include a driveway to single garage & with front garden & South facing rear garden.
- Extensive rural views to the South over undulating neighbouring farm and woodland.
- Accessible location on the edge of the small rural village of Maplehurst & within 5.5 miles of Horsham.
- Overall site area of approximately 0.90 of an acre (0.36 Ha).
** BEST & FINAL BIDS BY 4PM ON FRIDAY 15TH JANUARY 2021. Please contact agent for further information.** A very appealing semi-rural BUILDING PLOT FOR SIX SEMI-DETACHED HOUSES occupying a South facing position on the edge of the small rural village of Maplehurst and being conveniently accessible within 5.5 miles of the old market town of Horsham. With frontage to Park Lane to the North side, the overall building plot extends to approximately 0.90 of an acre (0.36Ha) and benefits from planning consent for six semi-detached two storey houses with front driveways, attached single garages, front gardens and good size South facing rear gardens.
Planning consent was granted by Horsham District Council on 28th April 2020 (ref. DC/19/200500) and excerpts of the approved plans are appended to the particulars and with further information available on the Horsham District Council planning portal. The Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) payment is calculated at £116,289.63 on the basis of the chargeable area of 737.61 sqm (as at 29/4/20) and is payable by the developer prior to development.
The approved plans show the new houses to be built with traditional brick and part tile hung elevations under pitched tiled roofs and with the proposed floor plan to each house comprising entrance hall with cloakroom off and leading into an open plan and South facing living/dining room/kitchen with French doors leading out to and overlooking the rear garden and views beyond.
To the first floor, there are to be 3 double bedrooms, the main bedroom being ensuite and with a separate family bathroom. The approved dwellings each show a floor area of c. 98.88 sqm (1063 sq. ft), or 118.6sqm (1,277 sqft) including the attached garage to each unit.