- Period 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage
- Situated in a semi-rural location close to Henfield
- Good size living accommodation
- Double glazed windows, gas central heating
- Ample off-road parking, garage and pretty South and West facing garden
- Potentially no onward chain
A charming period semi-detached cottage dating back in part, we understand, around 200 years with a pretty South and West facing garden and situated in a semi-rural location close to the village of Henfield. The property has versatile accommodation over two floors that includes a good size sitting room with open fireplace, a dining room that opens up into a sun lounge, kitchen with lobby/utility, cloakroom and a useful study that was previously used as a third bedroom. On the first floor are two good size double bedrooms, one with an en-suite dressing room and shower room, together with a family bathroom. There is ample off-road parking and a detached garage. An internal inspection is highly recommended.