- Light and spacious semi-detached two bedroom house
- Situated in a close within a popular development
- Sitting room, kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom
- Private driveway and garage. Gardens
- Gas central heating, Double glazed windows
- No onward chain. Close to dental surgery, leisure centre & medical centre
***SALE AGREED BY H J BURT*** A well presented and attractive two bedroom semi-detached house constructed of red brick elevations with mellow brick quoins under a tile roof by Sunley Homes in 1996, and situated in a small close of similar properties within this popular development. The property is offered with no onward chain, and has light and airy accommodation on two floors that includes a sitting room, kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside is a driveway with off-road parking leading via double gates to a detached garage and front and rear gardens. Other features include gas fired central heating and downstairs cloakroom, whilst there are uPVC double glazed windows throughout. An internal inspection is highly recommended.