- A delightful Grade II Listed 5 bedroom detached property
- Wealth of character and period features including an inglenook fireplace
- Situated in a popular village location within reach of local shops
- Mature gardens with a home office and oak framed garage
- Spacious accommodation over three floors
- Viewing highly recommended
***Guide Price £600,000 to £620,000*** A delightful Grade ll listed period double fronted property believed to date back to 1631 that has been much improved by the present owners. There is spacious accommodation arranged over three floors that includes on the ground floor; entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room with inglenook and study area, dining room and kitchen. Staircases from the entrance hall rise to the first floor with doors to the master bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room, bedroom two and three and shower room. A second staircase leads to the second floor landing with doors to two further bedrooms and a shower room. Outside in the pretty east facing rear garden is an oak framed studio/office and a garage approached via a private driveway.