- Stunning detached 4/5 bedroom family house
- Completely refurbished over the last few years
- Good sized plot totalling approx. 0.34 of an acre (tbv)
- Superb fully fitted Kitchen with quartz worktops, family area and utility room
- Close to countryside walks including the Downs Link
- Long private drive with ample parking and detached garage
Guide Price £995,000 to £1,050,000. A beautifully presented and spacious detached four/five bedroom family house situated in the centre of a sizeable plot with stunning, professionally landscaped gardens and a long gated drive, all within easy reach of Henfield High Street. The property has undergone significant refurbishment and improvement over the last few years that includes re-wiring, new heating system, new double glazed sash-style windows, new bathroom, shower room and cloakroom, complete redecoration, whilst the property has been extended to provide a superb fitted kitchen/family room with quartz work tops and separate utility room. In addition to this on the ground floor is an elegant dining room and sitting room as well as a office/bedroom with ensuite shower room and on the first floor are three double bedrooms, two with ensuites, a family bathroom and a hobby room/fifth bedroom. Outside the property is approached by electrically operate five bar gates that lead along a private drive with ample parking and leading to a detached garage, whilst to the rear is a useful home office/gym. An internal inspection of this stunning family home is highly recommended.