- Enchanting Grade II Listed semi-detached cottage with lovely garden in desirable semi-rural village
- Beautifully renovated & extended accommodation of great character combining a great twist between period and modern comforts
- Entrance hall, cloakroom/utility room, kitchen/dining room with Aga, sitting room with fireplace. Double bedroom 1, twin bedroom 2, modern bath/shower room
- Glorious South-West facing landscaped garden overlooking and backing onto neighbouring countryside
- Private driveway & detached garage/studio office building. Garden outhouse & former piggery with great potential for renovation to home office/studio (subject to any consents).
**GUIDE PRICE RANGE £585,000 - £615,000**
An enchanting semi-detached Grade II Listed period cottage believed to date from the 19th Century and comprehensively renovated and extended by the current vendors within the last 10 years to offer delightful accommodation creating a wonderful twist between period and modern. The accommodation is of great character with part exposed beams and brick walls, plus inglenook fireplace to the sitting room, balanced by the comforts of modern day living including LPGas central heating and hardwired IT/broadband inside and out, plus modern kitchen, utility/cloaks room and luxury bath/shower room. The owners have paid careful attention to detail to original features which have been further enhanced by using reclaimed traditional materials for joinery and fixings and including for the number of fitted cupboards, shelves and display recesses.