- An impressive & very spacious modern country house offering superb family accommodation (overall c. 3,173 sqft/295sqm) spread over 3 floors & occupying a desirable rural location within 1 mile of Thakeham.
- Including a delightful bluebell wood, pasture land & 3 stables. Extending overall to approx. 7 acres (2.83 Ha).
- Affording: superb, vaulted reception hall with galleried landing/reading area over, cloakroom, study, living room, family kitchen/dining room & consented large garden/family room off, utility & boot rooms.
- To the first floor: principal bedroom suite inc. bedroom with Juliette balcony, dressing room & ensuite bathroom (to be fitted by buyer), plus 3 further double bedrooms & luxury family bath/shower room.
- To the second floor: large games room/office/6th bedroom, bath/shower room (to be fitted by buyer) & 5th bedroom.
- Outside: private entrance drive to double garage, attractive gardens & grounds, woodland, pasture land & 3 stables with separate entrance.
BACK TO MARKET.
*GUIDE PRICE RANGE £1,625,000 - £1,695,000* A Summer Place comprises an impressive and very spacious modern country house recently substantially extended from a former single storey dwelling and now offering superb family accommodation spread over three floors with high quality fittings and subject to the buyer undertaking some final personal finishes to the fireplace in the living room and fitting the ensuite bathroom and a third bathroom to the second floor (pipework in-situ). The external elevations of the house comprise mellow brickwork with clay tile hanging under a pitched and part hipped roof covered in contrasting clay tiles and with attractive Evolution flush timber effect and low maintenance double glazed windows finished in an external fawn colour and internal white finish with traditional fittings, plus Origin bifold and French doors. The windows add to the great feeling of space and light, plus offering lovely viewpoints over the garden, ancient woodland and pasture land in all directions.