- A pretty period, but non-Listed, country house with appealing & adaptable refurbished accommodation & including optional annexe. EPC D.
- With attractive South facing large garden including swimming pool, plus private driveway.
- Affording accommodation of character spread over two floors with optional annexe.
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with utility area, living room, dining room. To the first floor, principal ensuite bedroom, two further bedrooms, bathroom & attic store.
- Ground floor potential annexe: living/dining room with kitchenette, shower room & bedroom (or alternatively can be used with main house).
- Pretty rural outlook from first floor including in part to the South Downs and in part to Sussex Prairie Garden.
- Accessible semi-rural location within 2.5 miles of Henfield & 5.25 miles of Hassocks. Direct access to public footpath.
**Guide Price: £895,000 to £955,000**Swallows comprises a pretty period, but non-Listed, country house understood to have roots dating back from the 17th C. as a tollhouse and with good size South facing garden and occupying an accessible semi-rural location in the parish of Woodmancote, Nr. Henfield.
The attractive house includes a mixture of brickwork and boarded elevations under a clay tile covered roof and with double or triple glazed windows as well as benefitting from mains gas-fired central heating. The accommodation has been sympathetically refurbished and modernised over the last year and with scope for an incoming purchaser to personalise the older ensuite bathroom to the principal bedroom. The house offers adaptable accommodation to either utilise the potential ground floor annexe for family or letting (subject to any consents), or else encompassing the area within the main accommodation and with existing interconnecting doors.