- A very attractive grassland farm occupying an enviable rural position with stunning views to a wide breadth of the South Downs & surrounding Sussex countryside. Within 3 miles of Billingshurst (with mainline station) & 8 miles of Horsham. EPC ‘C’. Council Tax Band E.
- LOT 1: Superb modern oak framed farmhouse (Agricultural Occupancy Condition) finished to a very high standard including fine first floor open plan living/dining/kitchen & balcony; ground floor part galleried entrance hall, principal en-suite bedroom, 2 further double bedrooms, bathroom & utility.
- Brick & tile workshop/store. Adjoining South facing pasture land. Approx. 17.14 acres (6.94Ha). Guide Price Range: £1,400,000-£1,450,000.
- LOT 2: Sussex Barn with consent (DC/21/2531) for 3-bedroom independent residential conversion together with garden & paddock. Approx. 2 acres (0.81 Ha). Guide Price Range: £450,000-£500,000.
- Part of Additional adjacent pasture and woodland of c. 22 acres (8.90Ha) potentially available for sale by separate negotiation.
LOT 1 OF 2 LOTS. GUIDE PRICE £1,400,000 to £1,450,000. (PLUS FURTHER LAND POTENTIALLY AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION): Chantry Farm comprises an extremely attractive grassland farm occupying an enviable rural position from its partly elevated ridge point in the heart of the Sussex Weald and enjoying sensational views to a wide breadth of the South Downs and including from parts of the land to the well-known landmark of Chanctonbury Ring and as well over surrounding farmland and woodland. The farm is available for sale as a whole or in two lots including the farmhouse and main area of land and then an adjoining Sussex Barn with consent for an independent conversion plus paddock. In addition, there is an area of adjacent pasture and woodland extending to c. 22 acres (8.90Ha) and part of which may potentially be available for purchase by separate negotiation.